Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 49
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 pot stickers)
- Stir Simply Potatoes(R), cheese, red pepper and green onions in medium bowl until well blended. Place 10 pot sticker wraps on work surface. Spoon 2 generous teaspoons Simply Potatoes(R) mixture in center of each wrap. Lightly brush edges of each wrap with water. Fold wrap in half forming a half moon; press edges together to seal.
- Continue working in batches of 10, filling all pot sticker wraps. (Pot stickers can be assembled, covered and refrigerated up to 4 hours before frying.)
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl pan to evenly spread oil in bottom of skillet. Place 10 pot stickers in single layer in skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until one side is light golden brown. Flip pot stickers; continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden brown on other side. Continue cooking pot stickers in batches of 10, using more oil as needed.
- Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients in small bowl. Serve pot stickers with dipping sauce.
- For best results, keep filling in center of wrapper when folding pot stickers. Filling that seeps to the edge of the wrap will cause the pot sticker to fall apart when frying.
- Assemble these fun Asian appetizers up to 4 hours before you need to fry them for your party. Just store uncooked pot stickers loosely covered in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 49 calories; 2 6.3 1.4 3 272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1