Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 364 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 1 1/2 quart casserole dish* with nonstick cooking spray. Stir Simply Potatoes(R) and salt in casserole dish until well blended.
- In medium bowl stir together all remaining ingredients. Spread topping evenly over Simply Potatoes(R).
- Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is light golden brown and potatoes are heated through.
- *An 11x7-inch rectangular or 8-inch square baking dish can be used.
- A quick and easy way to crush cereal is to place cereal in 1 quart resealable plastic bag. With fingers gently crush cereal into coarse crumbs.
Per Serving: 364 calories; 18.3 g fat; 48.3 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 480 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I make this recipe with fresh sweet potatoes, but this is definately a quicker way to prepare it. It is so wonderful and is like eating dessert with dinner. Great anytime of the year!!