Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 434 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- For the dressing, combine olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger and pepper, mix well.
- For the salad, prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine cooked chicken, cooked snow peas and cherries.
- Pour dressing over chicken mixture; mix well.
- Let rice cool about 15 minutes. Stir rice into chicken mixture.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving.
Per Serving: 434 calories; 22.8 g fat; 38.3 g carbohydrates; 23.4 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 728 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1