- Grease and line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and mix well. Stir in flour, baking powder, ground nutmeg, vanilla, candied pineapple, and almond slivers. Mix well. Put in prepared loaf pan. Freeze overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice crosswise and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4.4 12.9 1.2 18 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies, do not look appetizing,and they certainley, don't have a great taste. Crispcookies, do not go well with pineapple chunks.
Thanks for sharing your recipe. These cookies remind me of some my grandmother used to make for Christmas every year. Hope you will submit more recipes in the future.
Easy and yummy! Perfect for the holidays...or use different candied fruit throughout the year!