Ari's Sweet Indian Coconut Curry Chicken
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients46 m servings 409 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Slice chicken breast halves to half their original thickness; you should have 16 pieces.
- Mix curry powder, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl to make the spice mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute chicken until browned on the outside and still pink on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place chicken on a plate.
- Cook onions in the same skillet until they start becoming translucent, about 5 minutes. Pour spice mixture in and mix with the onions. Add cream of coconut and tomato sauce; add chicken. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- Frozen ginger cubes can be used in place of fresh ginger.
- You can also cut the chicken into strips.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 15 g fat; 44.4 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 352 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1