- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl combine flour and walnuts. Mix in softened butter or margarine until mixture is smooth. Spread mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until set and lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- To Make Cream Cheese Layer: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the whipped topping. Beat until smooth. Spread mixture over baked crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- To Make Pudding Layer: In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Mix until pudding thickens. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with cherries and walnuts. Chill before serving.
Per Serving: 513 calories; 32.3 50.4 6.4 56 407 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
I thought this recipe was excellent, the only thing I did different was I used graham crackers for the crust.
Mmm... this is very good. I made it in a pie plate and cut in half b/c I didn't have enough to do the whole recipe. I probably used more nuts in the crust. I did enough nuts and cherries to c...
Made this for Mother's Day and it was a big hit. The crust is basically shortbread. You could easily change up the pudding to chocolate and it would still be great.
This is a recipe that has been around for years. I have a picture of my mom, her friend Anna, and this pie....the picture taken over 20 years ago! I loved it then and love it now. Everyone in my...
Best pie I've had in a long time! I love creamy no-bake pies, and this one was perfect. Instead of making the crust, I just used a graham cracker crust. I skipped the nuts on top, and instead...
Have been making and eating this recipe for a long time!! Great hit every time made. It is also great with other flavors, just leave the cherries off, and use whatever flavor of pudding you like...
This is absolutely delicious! I love anything containing pistachio pudding. Thanks.