Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 533
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and chopped pecans. Mix well, then stir in melted butter or margarine. Mix until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Press mixture into pan. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool to room temperature.
- To Make Cream Cheese Filling: In medium mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in confectioners' sugar. Scrape sides of bowl. Add vanilla extract. Add orange liqueur if desired. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon filling into cooled crust. Cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and chill at least 3 hours.
- To Make Cranberry Topping: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, 1 cup white sugar, and 1 tablespoon water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil and cranberries begin to pop. Remove from heat. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water together in a small bowl, until smooth, then stir into cranberry mixture. Return pan to heat. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Spread cranberry topping over cream cheese filling. Chill pie thoroughly before serving.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 34.1 53.9 4.3 94 236 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Was very good, made the cranberry topping with orange juice instead of water. Was delicious!
Instead of one crust, I put my filling into the individual graham cracker pie crusts... I also added a little brown sugar to my cranberry mixture. This was absolutely delicious and got lots of ...
This pie was very good! I made it for Thanksgiving and there was absolutely nothing left. After reading the other reviews, I made sure to whip the cream cream and whipping cream really well befo...
I was unsure about how this pie would turn out, but it turned out better tasting than I expected. However, it wasn't very pretty looking, very sloppy and messy. I used a ready made graham crac...
This was really delicious and everyone who tried it said it was just great. I ended up mixing dried fruit and dried cranberries as I made several pies and did not have enough cranberries, and i...
Very tasty. Though I would let the cream set overnight instead of just three hours because it was still a little soft when I put the cranberries on, but that can also be because I made it with s...
I added a little extra vanilla to the filling and a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon to the topping, just because I love cinnamon and vanilla. Excellent recipe! This could easily be made with other fruit t...
I made it just like the recipe called, only thing I would change is only add 1 tbsp of Orange liqueur. It was over powering. Otherwise it would have been good.