Peachy Oat Bran Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
"These fruity, nutty muffins are perfect for a light breakfast or afternoon snack."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Combine oat bran, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Combine milk, egg and oil. Add to dry ingredients; stir just enough to blend. Fold in fruit and nuts.
- Fill greased muffin pans to top. Sprinkle with granulated sugar, if desired.
- Bake at 425 degrees F, 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For nutritional information, click here.