Vegetarian Nutty Cheese Loaf
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 549
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a wok or very large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Add Cheddar cheese, oats, pecans, cashews, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and white pepper; mix until completely blended.
- Pack cheese-nut mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is well browned and crispy, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a butter substitute in place of the butter if desired.
- Substitute soy milk for the milk if desired.
- Substitute a soy cheese substitute for the Cheddar cheese if desired.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 41.2 29.7 19.5 134 634 Full nutrition