Ingredients35 m servings 778 cals
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook ground beef and ground pork until evenly browned.
- Drain meats. Mix in Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion, parsley flakes, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Continue cooking over medium high heat 1 to 2 minutes, until thoroughly blended.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Place Italian-style dried bread crumbs in a small bowl. Stuff the olives with the meat mixture. Dip the stuffed olives into the eggs, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place coated olives on a flat surface and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in the deep fryer or large, heavy saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Repeat the process of dipping each olive into the egg and bread mixture.
- In small batches, fry the olives 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Per Serving: 778 calories; 71.2 g fat; 25 g carbohydrates; 12.4 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 1069 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We thought these were very tasty. I added my own spices including cayenne for a little kick. By the way, this recipe was written perfectly fine. I certainly couldn't see where it said to mix the...
This is one of the worst recipes I have ever tried. I took one bite and that was all I could stand. My husband ate a few of them and asked me not to make this again. Besides the taste being bad ...
I have made these for Baby showers many times, however, this is the first time I've seen the recipe anywhere else; I always thought it was a southern thing..lol. I got the recipe from a greek re...