Ingredients30 m servings 174
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter, honey and golden syrup in a saucepan. Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and ingredients are blended. Stir in the baking soda, and remove from the heat.
- Measure the flour and sugar into a mixing bowl and stir to blend. Pour the butter mixture into the bowl with the flour, and stir until evenly blended. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 7.8 25.9 1.2 20 163 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I didn't like this recipe at all. It's prett much pure sugar - golden syrup, sugar & honey - with just a little buter, flour, etc.. to make it bakeable. Anyway, way too sweet for me, but the tee...
These cookies are awesome, I did find when i baked them for the listed time they did not seem cooked so i cooked them for longer however that was NOT a good idea, you must pull them out after 12...