Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 307 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Wash and sort cranberries.
- Combine sugar, orange marmalade, vinegar, port, raisins, curry powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large bowl. Add cranberries and mix well.
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in cranberries and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour until cranberries are soft.
- May substitute dates for raisins. Also, cinnamon may be substituted for pumpkin pie spice.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 0.2 g fat; 75.7 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 124 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! I was hesitant about the curry, but it blended so well. This recipe was a bit heavy on the spices, though, so I would cut them down maybe by 1/3 next time I make this recipe. Also,...