SMUCKER'S® Festive Fruitcake
made it | 0 reviews |
"This moist and delicious fruitcake contains pecans, raisins, cherries, and pineapple."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 228 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- Combine water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat well. Add quick bread mix, pecans, raisins, cherries and pineapple. Stir with spoon until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 25 minutes to 1 hour 35 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour longer or until completely cooled.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months.
- Just before serving, heat jelly or syrup in microwave for 10 seconds or until melted and smooth. Brush over fruitcake. If desired, garnish with additional cherries and pecans.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 7.8 g fat; 39.3 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium. Full nutrition