Ingredients40 m servings 181 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix beef, pork, turkey, egg, oats, parsley, 2 tablespoons ketchup, milk, onion, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Form the mixture into 8 balls and place in the prepared muffin cups. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and spread about 1/2 teaspoon over each mini meatloaf.
- Place the muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake the meatloaves until their internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, 25 to 30 minutes. Pour off fat before serving.
- Baking individual portions of meatoaf in muffin tins speeds cooking, standardizes serving size and produces a moist, delicious main dish.
- By EatingWell.com. © Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 9.1 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 18.9 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 367 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've made this recipe a couple of times with only ground turkey (1 lb) and managed to get 9 loaves each time. Didn't have oats either so I've improvised with honey and brown sugar instant oatmea...
It was amazing! I've never liked meatloaf, until tonight's dinner! I used lean ground pork and not the other ground meats. I used a large onion and some bread crumbs, along with the quick rol...