Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings
Original recipe yields 64 servings (64 cookies)
- Thaw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Mix the sugar, coffee mix and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the sugar mixture on work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet onto the sugar mixture. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar mixture. Roll the sheet into a 12x10-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the nuts, gently roll to press nuts into pastry. Cut the pastry into 4 (12x 21/2-inch) strips. Cut each strip into 4 (3-inch) pieces, then cut each piece diagonally to make triangular-shaped pieces. Starting at the wide side, roll the pastry up to make a crescent shape. Place the pastry pointed-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pastry, sugar mixture and nuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 15 seconds or until softened. Microwave 15 seconds more if necessary. Stir until smooth. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Time-Saving Tip: Cookies can be made ahead. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Make Ahead: Reheat in a 300 degrees F oven for about 5 minutes or until the cookies are crisp. Let cool on a wire rack and drizzle with melted chocolate just before serving.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1