Ingredients1 h 20 m servings
- Thaw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Stir the cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese until the ingredients are mixed. Stir in the artichokes, red pepper and parsley. Season to taste.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 12-inch square. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the edges of the pastry with water. Fold over the edges 1/2 inch on all sides, pressing firmly with a fork to form a rim. Prick the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- Divide the cheese mixture between the pastry crusts and spread to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle each with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Time-Saving Tip: Use 1/2 cup of shelf-stable grated Parmesan cheese for the fresh cheese.
- Make Ahead Tip: Prepare the cheese filling up to 5 days in advance.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My taste testers loved this one. I rated it a four because reading the recipe, it sure seemd like there was way too much cheese to hold up to the deleicate puff pastry crust, so I made a few mo...
I did these a little different because I did triangles and they were wonderful!!!
Made this new year's eve and it was excellent. I did have to bake it significantly longer than the recipe called for... about 10+ minutes extra to make sure it was golden brown with crispy crus...
Ok, this tasted great, but my puff pastry was not baked on the bottom. I used Trader Joe's brand.Put back into the oven, covered with aluminum. Looks like it is baking a bit, but, not sure if ...