Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12-inch square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Press pastry into 9-inch springform pan. Prick pastry thoroughly with fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Place chocolate and cream in saucepan. Heat and stir until chocolate softens. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Add some chocolate mixture into egg yolk and stir well. Return egg mixture to remaining chocolate mixture and stir well. Cook and stir 1 minute. Pour mixture into pastry crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I don't know if it's supposed to be like that but this kinda reminded me of ganache with an egg yolk in a pie crust :\