Ingredients25 m servings
- Mix eggs, soup, milk and black pepper.
- Heat butter in large ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion and zucchini and cook until tender. Add soup mixture. Cook over medium-low heat 8 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist.
- Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture.
- Broil 4" from heat 2 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with green onion. Cut into wedges.
- To make skillet ovenproof, wrap handle in aluminum foil.
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Thought the recipe was great - even my 3 picky boys liked it. It was quick and easy. I used my own broccoli cheese soup that I had made from this site... so it served a "left over" purpose, t...
This is alright. A little too salty for my tasty, probably because of the canned soup. But is very easy to make!
This was good. It was creamy, and very easy to throw together. I did it as a breakfast for dinner option, and that was a nice change of pace. Seemed to be missing a little something, though I'm ...