Ingredients25 m servings
- Mix cornstarch, broth and black pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat 1 min. Cook chops 10 min. or until browned. Set chops aside. Remove skillet from heat.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add onion. Cook over medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Return chops to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until chops are done.
- Swanson Kitchen Tip
- This recipe is also great using Swanson® Lower Sodium or Certified Organic Beef Broth in place of the regular beef broth.
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
We added Gravy Master, Worchestershire sauce and cream of mushroom soup to the gravy. Also used a little over two cups of Beef Stock for more gravy. Quickly becoming one of my favroties.
Yummy, quick, easy...my favorite kind of meal! I did add a can of sliced mushrooms because we love them, and my family had seconds! Served this with some fresh green beans with new potatoes, del...
Usually you hear "good, fast, or cheap - pick 2" but I found this recipe to be all three. I used boneless pork chops and just browned them for 2-3 minutes a side. Definitely let the onions car...
The 1-3/4 cups of beef broth don't make much broth i always have to add more.other then that it a quick and east recipes.
turned out great and very easy..I used 4 pork chops, 1 can of broth. I also added green bell peppers and roasted red peppers. Browned chops, then sauteed onions and green pepper. this was for...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! and i do mean goodness. This was delicious. I took some advice from others and added cream of mushroom soup 1 can, worchestershire, to the cornstarch mixture. It was so good...
pretty good. I did some tweeking though. I added more broth and pepper to the first step. Then I added a can of mushrooms, even more pepper, and a can of cream of mushroom soup. It was so good.