Ingredientsservings 310 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine peanut butter and honey in a small bowl, blending until smooth.
- Combine brownie mix, 1/4 cup butter, water and egg in a large bowl, beating 50 strokes with spoon. Spread half of batter in prepared pan. Score batter into 16 squares. Using 1/4 cup of the peanut butter-honey mixture, place scant measuring teaspoon of mixture in center of each square. Carefully spread remaining brownie batter over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool 45 minutes.
- Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over brownies. In small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons butter. Cook over low heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Spoon and spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture on brownies. Cool 45 minutes or refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.
- High Altitude (Above 3500 Ft.)
- Add 1/4 cup flour to dry brownie mix; increase water to 1/4 cup. Bake as directed above.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 17.2 g fat; 38.4 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 168 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Wow! This turned out way better than I expected. These are sweet & addicting. Love this recipe. Definitely a keeper!
I didn't have enough honey, so used pancake syrup, and had no chocolate chips, so used white chocolate chips and they were great! Will definately make again and use same ingrediants.