Ingredientsservings 509 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread batter evenly into springform pan. Bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch; 36 to 38 minutes for 9-inch pan; cool.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in raspberry preserves and then whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- Create swirls in the raspberry cream using the tines of a fork. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup on each dessert plate and top with frosted brownie.
Per Serving: 509 calories; 21.9 g fat; 74.8 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These turned out pretty well! I used raspberry jam because my grocery store is small and didn't have preserves. I microwaved the jam a little to make it blend better and saved some to swirl on t...
Great Recipe! Made with home made whipped topping instead of the frozen stuff! though it made double the topping and made much more fluffy! I froze the extra and you can use to fill cupcakes or ...