- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
- Remove crescent roll dough from package and cover the bottom of the prepared jellyroll pan. Pinch seams together so there is just one sheet of dough.
- In a small saucepan , melt butter over medium heat. Stir in the brown sugar to dissolve, and bring the mixture to a rolling boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the prepared crust. Sprinkle the pecans evenly over the mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges of crust will be golden.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top. Wait a few minutes, then spread the chips out over the bars. Be careful not to mess up the layer underneath. Allow bars to cool completely before cutting into squares or triangles.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 9.1 10.3 1.3 12 59 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipie sounded good, so I tried it...I used dark brown sugar, and I didn't have parchment paper, so I used cooking spray. I also used Milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet because th...
It's the holidays all the regular crescents were gone, had to use low-fat, I'm not sure if it made a difference but I didn't like the way it turned out. I used the size pan specified but it was...
These were a hit at the party I took them to, many requests for the recipe. I thought a jelly roll pan was a bit big too and it took a while to roll the dough out that thin but really was a nice...
I’m not really a big fan of nut cookies, but these are amazing! Plus, they’re very easy to make if you’re short on time. I made them before bed and then cut them into bars the next morning after...