Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 294 cals
- Beat milk, dry pudding mixes and cinnamon with wire whisk until well blended. Spread 1-1/2 cups onto bottom of crust.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping to remaining pudding mixture; stir gently. Spoon over layer in crust; top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, cook pecans and honey in skillet on medium-low heat 2 to 4 min. or until pecans are caramelized, stirring frequently. Spread onto sheet of waxed paper, separating larger clusters. Cool. Sprinkle over pie just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- At 10 servings, this pie makes just enough to feed a crowd.
- Substitute 1/2 cup small peanut brittle pieces for the caramelized pecans.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 12.8 g fat; 20.6 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 421 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
The only reason I'm giving this recipe 4 stars instead of five is that it was only perfect with some minor changes. Firstly, there is no actual pumpkin in Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Pudding. Not even ...
Note to anyone trying this recipe..you have to use the Pumpkin Spice Jell-O. It is hard to find, but luckily I stocked up last year! This pie is AMAZING and is so simple and easy. It makes a ...
This was a really wonderfully flavored pie for pumpkin lovers. However, DEFINITELY make it the night before you serve it because it will not set up in just an hour like they request. It ran afte...
This was so easy to make (the most difficult part is finding the pudding in stock at the store), and tastes almost like a real pumpkin pie! I used skim milk and light cool whip, so this is a ta...
delicious, easy, and inexpensive. this a great low-fat substitute for pumpkin pie!
LOVE LOVE LOVE........followed exactly and it is now a holiday favorite, and an anytime favorite because it works with every pudding flavor. Use choclolate pudding and make the best chocolate cr...
Simple and easy! goes together in under 5 minutes--but you have to make sure you get the jello at the store when you see it--not all stores carry it and the one near me only gets it in once a y...
Very tasty! I used skim milk and sugar-free Cool Whip. Unlike some other reviewers, I did NOT think it needed more pumpkin added. It was great as is and super easy! I also omitted the pecans as...