Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 626 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 (9-inch) pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until crumbly; sprinkle into pie crust.
- In large saucepan, mix sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, water and pudding mix; cook and stir until thickened. Cool slightly; stir in sour cream. Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- In small bowl, beat egg whites with cream of tartar with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time; beat 4 minutes longer or until sugar is dissolved and stiff glossy peaks form.
- Spread on pie, sealing carefully to edge of crust to prevent meringue from shrinking.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Chill. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 626 calories; 26.9 g fat; 60.6 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 123 mg cholesterol; 372 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1