Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 349
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen bars)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Melt 2 cups chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in flour. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar and 1/4 cup cream. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup peanut butter and peanuts. Spread evenly over baked layer. Cool.
- Cook caramels and 1/4 cup cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until caramels are melted. Spread over marshmallow layer. Cool until set.
- Combine 1 cup chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Spread over caramel layer. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
You might also like
Per Serving: 349 calories; 18.2 38.5 5.6 19 160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The layers in this dessert is CRUCIAL. It is very hard to make but at the end it is worth it. The flavors all together is delicious . I would defiantly recommend it! The only downside of making ...