Ingredients50 m servings 113 cals
- In heavy saucepan, combine peanuts, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Over medium heat, cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture forms ball around spoon and pulls away from side of pan.
- Cool 10 minutes. Chill if desired. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- In small heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt confectioners' coating. With wooden toothpick, dip each ball into melted coating, covering half of ball.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheets until firm. Store leftovers covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.
- * Candy coating (also called confectioners' coating) is usually purchased in the grocery store baking section or can be purchased in candy specialty stores.
Per Serving: 113 calories; 7.2 g fat; 6.8 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
These are easy and tasty. I took them to a holiday party and they were gone before they hit the table! chilled them in the fridge and they rolled up quite easily. I will make these again.
These are so yum. Super sweet, like I had to chug a glass of milk after eating just one, but SO wonderful. My husband claimed most of the rest for himself. I think I'm in trouble. TIP: I chilled...
I was actually pleasantly surprised by how well these turned out - in the hand they are firm, and not at all sticky, but they have a nice chewy texture. I was a little worried that they would be...
These were wonderful. Remind me of a snickers bar. Very easy to make and they disappear quickly.
These were easy, but not so 'impressive' for visual appeal. I'm generally very good at making desserts and dainties look impressive but these were hard to make look overly pretty. Also, due to t...