Lamb Chops with Preserved Lemon (Moroccan Style)
Ingredients55 m servings 425
- Stir cilantro, parsley, and mint together in a small saucepan. Remove half of the herb mixture, and set aside. Stir the garlic, lemon, olives, olive oil, and black pepper into the remaining herbs. Spread 2 tablespoons of this mixture onto the lamb rack. Wrap the exposed bones with aluminum foil to keep them from burning. Stir the olives and bell pepper into the reserved mixture and keep warm over low heat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Cook the lamb rack on the preheated grill until cooked to desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Baste occasionally with the warmed relish. Once cooked, remove from grill, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into individual chops.
- To serve, arrange lamb chops on a platter, spoon some of the warmed relish over them, and sprinkle with the reserved chopped herbs.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 425 calories; 35 5.1 21.6 95 1027 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Excellent. This recipe is incredible. It's hard to find lemon preserve, so you can always make your own like I did! Mmm!
I could not find a rack of lamb so I used some lamb chops and adapted this recipe for pan frying. Was looking for ways to utilize the Preserved Lemons I've made. This is an excellent way! The...