Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 390
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cover a roasting pan with aluminum foil. Place the ribs into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and cook 10 minutes more. Remove from oven, and drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, stir together the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and golden syrup in a bowl. Drizzle sauce over the ribs.
- Return ribs to oven, and bake 30 minutes more. Remove from oven, and spread the red pepper and onions over the ribs.
- Return ribs to oven, and bake 10 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 390 calories; 19.1 35.7 20.4 75 681 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
i actually like this one, had spicy barbequey taste to it easy to cook too!