Kevin Rathbun's Shrimp and Corn Salad with Basil
made it | 0 reviews |
Maker of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
"A colorful array of fresh corn kernels, minced red onion and cherry tomatoes are dressed in a lime vinaigrette and topped with spicy grilled shrimp."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat the oil in a medium size pan and saute corn and red onions until tender.
- Transfer corn mixture to a stainless bowl and add cut tomatoes and put aside.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, SPLENDA(r) Granulated Sweetener, salt and basil in a small stainless bowl; toss with corn.
- Toss the shrimp, oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Cook shrimp on an open face grill for 2 minutes on one side and turn-over for an additional minute. Place cooked shrimps into corn salad mixture.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups salad
Per Serving: 343 calories; 18.8 26.5 21.3 128 946 Full nutrition