Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In shallow dish stir together eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, turning to generously coat both sides. Place on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees F about 11 minutes or until light brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Turn bread slices. Sprinkle with Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Lightly press cereal into bread. Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over cereal. Bake at 450 degrees F about 5 minutes more or until light brown.
- Top each slice with banana slices. Serve with syrup.
- 2 cups of sliced fresh strawberries can be substituted for 2 sliced bananas.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com
- ®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1