Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool slightly. Using 4-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut into star shapes. Decorate as desired using frosting. Use a dot of prepared frosting to attach red cinnamon candies. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced-calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com
- ®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2