Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 treats)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. When slightly cooled, cut cereal mixture with leaf-shaped cookie cutters or use a knife to cut leaf shapes. Allow to cool completely.
- Decorate by spreading frosting over top of leaves. Draw veins on leaves with decorating gel. Best if served the same day. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- CONVENTIONAL DIRECTIONS
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above.
- Diet, reduced-calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for regular marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com
- ®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Followed the recipe and after a while it came out soggy. Did I do something wrong? How can I make them not to get soggy after a while?