Ingredients55 m servings 547 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse drumettes and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle all sides of drumettes with black pepper; set aside.
- Combine Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with flour in large ziptop bag. Add drumettes and shake until coated.
- Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven until butter has melted and begins to sizzle. Add drumettes to sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn and continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Hot Pepper Ranch Dip: Stir together 2 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Buttermilk Recipe (reserve remaining mix for another use), mayonnaise, sour cream and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve drumettes with crudites and hot pepper ranch for dipping.
Per Serving: 547 calories; 45.2 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 18.7 g protein; 104 mg cholesterol; 323 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
These are incredibly tasty, crunchy and quick and easy to make. I took the advice of another reviewer and used half bread crumbs and half flour. These disappeared with in moments of my setting t...
Made these a few days ago. They were very good. Nice and crunchy without the fat of frying. The only change I made was to use Italian-Style Bread crumbs instead of flour which spiked the flavor ...
These were good tasting, but then again...I like ANY kind of wings!! They didn't come out as evenly brown as the picture shows. Next time I may let them go even longer because I liked the ones...
Very tasty and pretty easy too. I used the bread crumbs as mentioned below and they were nice and crispy - and the Italian dressing mix since I had it on hand. I did give them a few minutes unde...
This was so different and very good. However, my family were not particularly crazy about the Hidden Valley dressing, so the second time I made it, I used Zesty Italian (packaged) and that was ...
I've tried a variation of this before and was very pleased. I'll being doing it again, this time with the dip included in this recipe.
Great recipe. Very easy to make and came out perfect with no changes. We made this as a dinner and devoured them. Thanks, Hidden Valley.
These were pretty good but I would suggest adding some seasoning salt like tonys to the flour bc it just needed something more. The ranch dip is very good. I added only 1/2 a packet to the dip a...