All-Bran® Honey Muffins
"These honey-kissed muffins are wholesome breakfast treats."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 muffins)
- Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's(R) All-Bran(R) cereal and buttermilk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, honey and shortening. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into nine 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- To make sour milk, stir 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice into 1 cup milk.
- To substitute milk for buttermilk or sour milk, omit buttermilk or sour milk and use 2/3 cup milk, 1/4 cup honey, 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and omit baking soda.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.All-Bran.com.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1