Ingredients3 h 45 m servings 146 cals
- In a large bowl, stir together the green onions, lemon grass, cilantro, mint leaves, lime juice, fish sauce, chili sauce, and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, until well combined and the SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener is dissolved. Adjust the flavor, if desired, by adding more SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and/or fish sauce. Set aside.
- Cook the steak over high heat on a preheated grill for approximately 4-6 minutes on each side, until it is cooked medium. Do not overcook the meat! Remove from heat and slice into thin strips. Add the meat and its juices to the sauce and refrigerate, tightly covered, for at least 3 hours.
- Tear the lettuce into bite size pieces and place in a salad bowl. Arrange the cucumber on top of the lettuce, and then pour the meat and sauce over. Top with the cherry tomatoes and garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups salad, 4 oz steak
Per Serving: 146 calories; 5 g fat; 10.7 g carbohydrates; 16 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 1051 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was excellent! I didn't have enough green onions so I substituted red onion. Wouldn't change a thing!
Very nice salad, but I halved the dressing/sauce and felt there was plenty. I also used brown sugar (to taste) rather than Splenda. I added carrots and snow peas for some extra colour and flavou...