Ingredients5 h 35 m servings 427 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; rinse under cold water until cool and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, chop celery and crabmeat. Run hot water over peas to defrost.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, vinegar, milk, salt and pepper. Add the pasta, celery and crabmeat and stir until evenly coated. Adjust the salt, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener or mayonnaise to suit your taste. Chill several hours before serving.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup pasta salad
Per Serving: 427 calories; 22.9 g fat; 44.1 g carbohydrates; 11.3 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 962 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
If you like this kind of salad you'll like this. I liked the crunch of the peas and celery in this. It was easy to put together. I don't like Splenda so I used a Tbsp of sugar, a teaspoon at a t...
Very quickly and easy to make. The kids gobbled it down. A little sweet for my taste, next time add the Splenda a little at a time. I also added some olives to it and it sold out!!. Mahalo
My husband and I enjoyed this for lunch today. It was very good and I didn't even have the crab meat. I forgot to put the milk in it too! Thanks for the recipe. :) This one goes in my cookbook!
I love this recipe. The only adjustment I made was I used old bay instead of salt and pepper