Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 176
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or heat grill to medium high.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Toss with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
- Combine garlic, olive oil and chili powder. Toss with sliced zucchini, onions and kidney beans.
- Open a double layer of foil; place a piece of parchment paper on top. Fold paper in half and open again.
- Scoop 1/8 of bean mixture on each package, then place chicken on top. Drizzle remaining juice from bean mixture on top of each piece of chicken.
- Fold the paper and foil in half (it should close like a book). Crimp edges starting at the edge of foil, twisting completely to seal. The packages must be tightly sealed so they will capture the steam created when cooking.
- Place packages on a baking sheet; do not overlap or let them touch. Bake until chicken is completely cooked, approximately 15 minutes. To grill, place in a single layer over medium heat; cover and let cook until packets puff up and the chicken is completely cooked, approximately 15 minutes.
- Created for BUSH'S® Beans by Connie Guttersen, R.D. PhD, nutrition instructor at the Culinary Institute of America and author of The Sonoma Diet.
Per Serving: 176 calories; 4.2 14.7 19.3 40 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2