Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 485
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with shortening and dust with flour.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix sugar and butter in a bowl with a spoon until creamy. Mix in eggs.
- Combine orange juice and milk in a separate bowl; pour into the sugar mixture. Stir in the flour mixture, anise, and lemon extract until well combined. Fold in dates and walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top of the cake springs back when touched and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 20 minutes. Transfer cake to a rack for final cooling, 15 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 485 calories; 23.3 64.3 7.3 103 289 Full nutrition