Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 299 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and 1/2 cup butter. Mix until crumbly and pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped rhubarb, 1/2 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and 1 tablespoon flour. Pour onto crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour over hot rhubarb in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Cover with sour cream topping while still hot.
- To make the sour cream topping: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well and spread on top of cake.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/12 of cheesecake)
Per Serving: 299 calories; 25.7 g fat; 11.8 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 101 mg cholesterol; 188 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1