Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 440 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl add the all the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener; whisk until smooth. Pour over salad and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 1/3 cup pasta salad
Per Serving: 440 calories; 1.9 g fat; 88.7 g carbohydrates; 15.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 31 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1