Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 154 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, oil, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the almonds, and cook until golden brown. Remove from heat, and cool.
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries, romaine, and almonds. Mix with the dressing just before serving.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup salad
Per Serving: 154 calories; 13.1 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 14 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was very good. I didn't have strawberries so I used mango..also good. I think I might use a different vinegar next time...taste was good but hubby didn't like the strong cider odor. Mayb...