Ingredients30 m servings 4 cals
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, mix cucumber, salt, onion, mustard seeds, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, distilled white vinegar, celery seed and turmeric.
- Microwave on high 7 to 8 minutes, stirring twice, until cucumbers are tender and onion is translucent.
- Transfer to sterile containers. Seal and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons pickles
Per Serving: 4 calories; 0 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 97 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Instead of a large cucumber, I used four mini gourmet cukes which I had in the fridge, and sliced both the cukes and onion in the food processor (this took about 2 mins). The cucumbers were sma...
This recipe makes lovely fresh tasting pickles in no time, I didn't have any celery seed so I left that out and I like my pickles really sharp so I used only about 1/4c and maybe 2T of splenda. ...