Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 356 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Cut in butter until it forms pea-sized pieces.
- Whisk heavy cream and 2 eggs together in a small bowl. Add to the flour-butter mixture. Mix in peaches and pecans until just combined.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Pat into a round disc about 1/2-inch thick. Cut into 8 wedges. Transfer wedges to the baking sheet.
- Whisk 1 egg and water together in a small bowl. Brush over wedges. Sprinkle raw sugar on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 21.4 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 112 mg cholesterol; 505 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1