Ingredients50 m servings 533 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Break eggs into a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Add milk, sugar, vanilla, and ground cinnamon. Whisk until well combined. Add peanut butter. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut or tear the bread into about 1-inch squares and add to the bowl. Add the raisins and gently stir to mix well. Pour the bread mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Bake about 25 minutes until the mixture is set and the top is golden brown. Remove from the oven and place on a baking rack to cool.
- Serve warm, spooned into bowls and topped with fruit yogurt.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 20.8 g fat; 74.9 g carbohydrates; 16.9 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 452 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very interesting recipe. I used real peanut butter instead of Jif so I thought I might have to add more sugar but it came out fine without the extra sugar. I also used real butter instead of the...
Used nutty bread (flax and sunflower seed) and peanut butter with flax seeds too. Deliciously nutty. Almost too sweet, will try cutting back a bit on the sugar.
I hate to break a string of nice ratings, but this did not turn out well. I adore bread pudding and thought a PB version would be heavenly. Unfortunately it came out very bland tasting. PB doesn...
Great taste! I changed the sugar to !/4 cup agave syrup, and added another 1/2 cup milk (I used soy milk). This was sweet without being too sweet. If I hadn't added the extra milk, it would h...