Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 186 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Combine Butter Flavor CRISCO Shortening, JIF Creamy Peanut Butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended.
- Cut parchment paper to line 17 x 11-inch pan. Press dough out to edges of paper. Spread with SMUCKER'S Seedless Red Raspberry Jam to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Lift up long side of paper. Loosen dough with spatula. Roll dough up jelly-roll fashion. Seal seam. Sprinkle nuts on paper. Roll dough over nuts. Press on any extra nuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with CRISCO No Stick Cooking Spray. Unwrap dough. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 5 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
- If desired, top with additional SMUCKER'S Seedless Red Raspberry Jam before serving.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 10.5 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 160 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
dough was very crumbly and hard towork with, cookies turned out just o.k.. I wont attempt this recipie again.