Ingredients55 m servings 526 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine the flour and butter using a pastry cutter until a ball forms. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener together until smooth and well blended. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. In another bowl, whisk together the lemon pudding mix and milk for 3 to 5 minutes. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Chill until set, then top with whipped topping.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 (3 x 3 1/4 inch) square
Per Serving: 526 calories; 37.2 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 467 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good and easy to make.. I used the sugar free Jello and 2-2/3 cup of milk for it. and low fat cream cheese and sugar free whipped topping
This a a great and easy recipe. I have made it twice, the first time following the recipe. The 2nd time I used wheat flour, fat free and sugar free pudding and cream cheese. It still was great...