Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 20 m servings 201 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Pour vinegar into a pot over high heat. Stir in lemon slices, jalapeno peppers, garlic, onion flakes, and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring until sweetener is dissolved. Remove from heat, and cool to lukewarm.
- Place the shrimp and cilantro into a resealable plastic bag. Pour the lukewarm sauce into the bag, seal tightly; refrigerate overnight, turning the bag over several times.
- Drain liquid from resealable bag, and place shrimp in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and toss well.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 10 prepared shrimp
Per Serving: 201 calories; 2 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 38.2 g protein; 354 mg cholesterol; 408 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1