Ingredients30 m servings 362 cals
- Place bacon in a deep skillet and cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Cool and crumble.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and cut onion into thin bite-size slices. Combine with the bacon, raisins, and almonds and mix well.
- To prepare the dressing, mix mayonnaise, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, and vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad, let chill and serve.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 cup salad
Per Serving: 362 calories; 31.6 g fat; 15.7 g carbohydrates; 6.5 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 336 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
Another good broccoli salad. I made up the dressing in the morning so that it had a chance to meld all day before adding to the salad portion of the recipe. The only change I made was to use c...
This is delicious with stevia! I modified another reviewers advice to use 10 small packets of stevia by only using 8 packets. The level of sweetness was still too strong for my tastes so I will...
Love it! I made this out of a whim. No raisins as I do not care for them.
I used ten (10) small packets of Sweet Leaf STEVIA instead and 1/2 bottle of Hormel "Natural Bacon Pieces". Taste Great! That's PROMISE :)
OMG, this salad was so delicious! I used bacon bits instead of bacon. It was better than the store bought at Albertson's
Very Delicious! I omited the almonds and used 6 packets of splenda because that's what I had. I also added 1 cup of shredded mozzarella. Definitly will be making again-over and over.
Made this for a family gathering and it was a hit! Definately best if left to sit in the fridge a couple hours before serving.
This is a very popular salad at my house. I use craisins (dried cranberries) instead of raisins