Refreshing Summer Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Inspired by Home Cooks
"A simple, sweetened cream cheese filling is spread over a freshly-baked pie crust and topped with mounds of sliced fruit: raspberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, strawberries and kiwi."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 - 11 inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll pastry into an 11 inch circle. Lay flat on a baking sheet or pizza pan. Prick several times with a fork. Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until light brown. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener until mixture is creamy and smooth. Spread evenly onto cooled pastry. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern over cream cheese layer. Chill until ready to serve.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8 of pie)
Per Serving: 250 calories; 15.4 g fat; 26.3 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 189 mg sodium. Full nutrition