Ingredients30 m servings 101
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Place lettuce in 4 small serving bowls, sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Circle the bowl with croutons. Place three croutons on the cheese to represent the eyes and nose of a face.
- With 1/4 of the tomato, cut a wedge to represent a smiling mouth. Place at bottom of bowl.
- Drizzle with favorite salad dressing.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 6.7 4.3 6.1 17 279 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
My kids had a good time with this tonight and *I* liked it because they were giggling and enjoying themselves so much. The hardest thing about it was getting the kids to eat the faces. Next time...
Thanks for the idea! My daughter wanted to make the salad last night and this was just right. I set out the ingredients for her and she made a little face for each member of the family. She m...
What a cute idea! Fortunately my boys love salad, and this one was no exception. What I really like about this recipe is that it leaves plenty of room for the imagination so the kids will neve...
Very cute! I like to try to make fun food for the kids and they loved looking at this. My 5 year old is not a fan of salad but he did take a bite because of how it looked. He did enjoy the ba...